The online store with a shopping cart website is designed to advertise, provide information, and take orders for products on the Internet. The business owner needs to check for orders, respond to the customers' questions and fill their orders. These websites are best for business owners that find it easier and cheaper to have us make any changes to their inventory because they don't need to make changes more than once a month and we can usually make the changes within 1-2 days, letting the store owner concentrate on their business instead of how to update their website.
A typical online store with a shopping cart website will include:
- Home Page This page introduces the web site, should download quickly, highlights special or important information, and directs users into the web site.
- About Us Page This page provides location, a map, hours, contact information, and staff information.
- Product Pages These pages supply detailed product information, and a way to add the item to a shopping cart.
- Related Information Pages These pages help establish your qualifications as an expert in this field, or as a legitimate place on the web to purchase the product.
- Shopping Carts accumulate the customer's order, gather their credit card information in a secure manner, and submit their order to your payment gateway.
The cost of an online store with a shopping cart website will depend on how many pages are required, how much information is on each page, and how complex they are. A typical 5 page online store with a shopping cart website design will cost about $1200*, and a hosting account with domain name registration will cost another $6.95*/month.
Hosting account and domain name registration costs: $6.95*/month
Develop a custom template: $210*
Create other pages: $70-$140*/page
*These are only cost estimates. Your actual costs will be specified in your proposal.